• CVP Tuners Kit and Jetting instructions
• EZ-Just Mixture Screw tuning
• Carburetor Jetting
• Mixture Packing Kit installation
• Harley Fuel Inlet Elbow Replacement
• Carburetor Tuning Issues and Troubleshooting
• Harley CV Carburetor Parts Diagram
• Checking Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
• Float bowl setting
• Accelerator Pump Nozzle
• V-Ductor installation
• Spark Plug Gap
Customers requiring replacement instructions included with our tuner kits from CV Performance should contact CV Performance. Please include your order number or customer information so we may better assist you.
NOTE: CVP does not provide repair advice. We are unable to provide technical assistance or troubleshoot ignition, electrical, engine issues, or provide advice on installing products under non standard applications (Shovelheads, non-Harleys, etc). In addition we are unable to provide advice or assistance on any motorcycle that was previously not running properly. Any performance or replacement product is only designed to improve or restore the performance of a Harley motorcycle that is already in good running condition. If in doubt always consult a qualified motorcycle technician.
* CV Performance as a manufacturer and supplier is only able to provide technical support for our brand products when submitted to our support forum. Consult the Tuning and Troubleshooting tips page for help with common issues. Please visit our support forum for direct support of our products. For all other products including OEM parts please consult your factory service manual. Please consult a qualified service technician if unsure about the installation of any OE product.
Disclaimer: Pre-existing problems related to ignition, fuel delivery, electrical, and/or other engine performance issues may require diagnosis and repair from a qualified motorcycle technician. CV Performance or those on our user forums are not liable for any misdiagnosis, advise, or installation issues in the repair or service of any vehicle. CV Performance as a reseller does not provide technical or mechanical services.