Customer has agreed to all terms and policies before purchase.
Effective December 1st 2021 we will no longer ship to an alternate shipping address. Please ensure that your billing address is current so that delivery can be made correctly by USPS. Due to the large number of fraudulent charges we must now enforce this policy. Billing address corrections should be made with your card company or PayPal in advance of placing your order since we cannot edit your address after ordering.
Some brief notes about our order process and shipping policy:
- CVP makes every attempt to get items to you as quickly as humanly possible. The majority of our CVP Brand products are custom manufactured (not mass produced) and are subject to wait times based on locally sourced materials and assembly times.
- Orders are processed within 2-3 business days, Monday through Friday only during normal business hours, but are subject to delay during peak ordering times. We are unable to ship weekends or holidays when CVP or shippers are closed.
- Shipping time estimates begin after we have processed and provided your order to USPS. Shipping times with USPS vary.
- Login to the account you registered at checkout to see order and shipping status.
- We offer Free Shipping on orders over $49.99 for new retail customers. Orders under $49.99 are subject to a standard shipping fee. Excludes Brake Pads, overweight items are subject to a handling fee.
- Free shipping is at our expense and therefore we ship orders using cost effective ground methods, typically USPS Parcel mail or First Class package rate. Delivery times can vary from 4-10+ business days Monday thru Friday after we ship, depending upon where you are located. The U.S. postal service does not guarantee delivery time or true end-to-end tracking. While ground shipping is economical, delivery time may exceed their estimated delivery time.
- Items charged a shipping charge (oversized, less than minimum, selected by customer) are shipped by standard ground methods or at our discretion.
- Tracking is available by logging in with the account (email and password) you registered when purchasing, and viewing the order status. Tracking number can also be found on your shipping notice emailed when preparing your shipment. Online order status and tracking is not available to those checking out as a "Guest".
- Creating or registering a user account After an order is placed will not provide access to the prior Guest order.
- Upon delivery confirmation declared by USPS, all packages are the responsibility of the buyer. If a package should become stolen or incorrectly routed after carrier delivery confirmation, please contact your local post office or carrier. Only your local post office can assist you with locating a package that may have been delivered to your neighbor or other address in error, using their GPS scan taken at delivery.
- Please note that we do not reship items lost or missing After USPS has marked a package delivered. While it is rare for items to be delivered in error by your postal carrier, we encourage you to work with your local PO should this occur.
- See notes about Canadian purchases.
- For questions regarding orders or shipping that may be lost or delayed prior to delivery confirmation please use our contact form.
- We are unable to provide shipping status by phone or via our dealer support line so that we may continue to provide value pricing to both customers and dealers.
- Customer shall bear full responsibility and cost for lost or misdirected packages if the address provided is inaccurate, misspelled, or moved. CVP is unable to refund shipping charges for returned or undeliverable items.
- Customer is responsible for all items delivered to a residence or business by USPS. CV Performance is not responsible for lost or stolen items after USPS has scanned a package as "delivered". All shipments are FOB Origin.
All orders are shipped FOB shipping point (FOB Origin) and the responsibility of the buyer once shipped. Our primary shipping service is USPS using Parcel or First-Class package services for all U.S. shipments. All orders are processed and shipped Monday thru Friday during normal hours regardless of shipping method. We do not ship or have a pick up on weekends or holidays. We do not provide any guarantee of on time delivery by the carrier.
Free Shipping. Parcel Select, Sure Post, or First Class packages may take 4-10+ business days (M-F) or more AFTER we have shipped your order, depending on distance and location. This is an estimate and NOT a guarantee since the postal service will not guarantee a specific delivery time for any shipment. All packages shipped USPS are picked up on a daily basis M-F excluding holidays and weekends. USPS "tracking" is commonly known for inaccuracies and they may not update their information for 24 hours or until after delivery. We include delivery confirmation on our orders at our cost to verify final delivery of your item to the address you provide. CVP is not responsible for delayed delivery or USPS errors under any circumstance. Any delay by a shipper does not qualify for a return or refund.
Effective December 1st 2021 we will no longer ship to an alternate shipping address. Please ensure that your billing address is current so that delivery can be made correctly by USPS. While this may create an inconvenience for some, we were forced to implement this policy due to the large number of fraudulent charges of packages shipped to non-billing addresses. Billing address corrections should be made with your card company or PayPal in advance of placing your order since we cannot edit your address after ordering. If there is an error with your address shown on your order, please contact us immediately prior to our shipping notice. We are not responsible for items shipped to an address that was incorrectly entered on the original order.
Processing time is based on "business" days, Monday through Friday during our normal business hours excluding holidays. For example, if you place an order late Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, it is impossible for us to ship the order until the shippers reopen on Monday or the next business week day. The same applies to orders received after normal business hours.
Delivery Time is dependent on several factors:
- Processing time. We do our best to process orders as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted. Processing time during the spring and summer riding seasons may be impacted by higher than normal order volume but we do our best to get your order filled as fast as possible.
- Normal postal delivery – as mentioned above our Free shipping option uses the economical USPS ground mail method of delivery. These orders are picked up by our postal carrier each day around 4:00 pm pacific time. Orders ship from the SW/West coast region and may take extra time reaching East coast or rural destinations. Delivery outside the continental US including Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO will take additional time on the part of the postal service.
- Circumstances beyond our control. This would include severe weather, natural disaster, errors or delays with the postal service routing, careless postal handling by the shipper, and other conditions occurring after an order is shipped. CV Performance is not responsible for delayed delivery by USPS or UPS and makes no guarantees on behalf of a carrier.
Due to California regulations from the Air Resource Board or other agencies regulating automotive products, we do not sell nor ship various products to customers in California. This includes any part or item used in any fuel, intake, or exhaust system. Our site typically sells items considered replacement parts. However since there may be parts that are questionable between being what constitutes a replacement part vs those replacement parts that could be misused in violation of emission related regulations, we are enforcing this no-sale/no-ship policy on many products stocked by our site. Any product that we sell which is either restricted or may be considered a part that could be used for modification or non replacement use will not be sold to customers in California. Should any of these products be added to your cart with a California billing or shipping address, the product will be blocked from purchasing. All products have already been determined if they may or may not fall under any of these regulations and we are unable to make any exceptions. We do not sell or ship any product to California that would violate state or federal regulations. We apologize for any inconvenience this policy may cause.
Free Shipping Offers
Orders over $49.99 qualify for Free Shipping* at our expense, which will be shipped by economy mail services. Offer excludes Dealer orders or bulk items. Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments only and only apply to orders placed online. Free shipping cannot be applied to brake pads. Shipping fees and terms are subject to change without notice.
If for any reason there is an error with an order on our behalf, CV Performance will ship out a replacement at our own discretion using the identical shipping method used for the original order. We do our best to ensure order accuracy however if an error should occur we will attempt to remedy the error within reason. Special handling or shipping services are excluded. Order errors are not eligible for refund, recharge, discounts, or any other service exceeding the original cost of the product.
International Orders and Shipping
Various countries have enacted shipping restrictions of halted inbound shipment due to Covid-19. This situation is subject to change.
Non-US orders will ship after a 3-4 day "cooling" and verification period.
Due to recent drastic increases in shipping charges imposed by USPS, Canada Post, and other global carriers, our shipping charges have been adjusted effective immediately.
All orders placed from outside of the U.S. MUST be paid through Paypal, no exceptions. We do not accept orders placed from other countries and shipped to secondary US addresses without assessing a delivery fee with signature confirmation. We do not ship to PO Boxes or forwarding companies that do not provide signature/delivery confirmation. If shipping to a freight forwarding company, a Paypal invoice will be sent to cover signature confirmation fees prior to the item being shipped.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and include both the cost of shipping, international bank process fees, and special processing on our part. Special delivery fees (signature from secondary ship-to address) is extra. Shipping charges are subject to change. We do not ship by regular mail since this does not conform with customs or supply a shipping confirmation required by credit card processors. Orders are not accepted using a foreign billing address and shipped to a U.S. address to avoid customs or shipping charges. Orders received where the billing and shipping address do not match will be held until verification can be made through the bank processor and may require an additional delivery fee. International orders will ship within 2-3 business days of funds clearing our bank (*after received from Paypal). Attempts to circumvent these policies will result in a cancellation of the order and our right to retain any loss of bank fees. We reserve the right tocancel or deny orders based on our experience shipping to various countries. Also we do not accept orders using international forwarding services. Use of a forwarding service without our knowledge voids our responsibility for accurate delivery and will be at your own risk.
Canada – Packages are sent by Priority Mail of International Mail using tracked package services, and are subject to delays with US/Canadian Customs processing. Non-US orders will ship after a 4 day "cooling" and verification period. Delivery times vary from 7-19 business days after processing* not counting weekends or US holidays, but are subject to delays with customs inspection. International orders will be packed for shipping within 2-3 business days after funds clear (*after received from Paypal). Orders outside of the U.S. cannot be shipped to a PO Box regardless of location. Special signature delivery fees will be applied when necessary. We do not accept orders using a Canadian billing address and shipped to a U.S. address to avoid customs or shipping charges without charging a signature confirmation fee described below. Sorry, we will NOT put your item in a regular mailing envelope to circumvent shipping requirements to Canada. We only ship package rate with tracking at the cost passed down by the carriers of both countries.
All international orders are subject to taxes, duties, or customs fees of the recipient's country. Buyer is responsible for all fees or duties incurred or charged by the delivering agency or country. Items returned due to refusal or after being unclaimed will remain the responsibility of the buyer and subject to return and restocking fees.
Under special circumstances a secondary shipping address in the US will be accepted however a signature is required and an extra delivery fee will be charged prior to shipping. Orders will not be shipped until the signature delivery fee has been received.
NO PO BOXES OR UNVERIFIED FORWARDING SERVICES will be accepted. Orders received where the billing and shipping address do not match will be held until verification can be made through the bank processor. Attempts to circumvent these policies will result in a cancellation of the order and our right to retain any loss of bank fees. We are not the postal service and take no responsibility for any delays on their part. Customer is responsible for all fees including Customs, import fees, duties, and taxes.
Non-US orders will ship after a 4 day "cooling" and verification period.
UK/Europe Currently unavailable – CVP highly recommends ordering our products through a dealer who sells from the Motorcycle Storehouse catalog. Motorcycle Storehouse is our official distributor in Europe and their catalog can be found on the counters of most reputable dealers and service shops. Please support your local shop found on MCS's shop locator.
Orders placed through CV Performance and shipping to Europe/UK may be subject to a verification hold period of no less than 4 days. This has become necessary to prevent fraud. Those who wish to avoid the wait period are encouraged to order through Motorcycle Storehouse.
Those wishing to order directly from CV Performance may do so with the understanding that delivery times may vary greatly based on customs inspections and handoffs between various couriers. Delivery to European countries is slow due to the nature of the contents shipped (metalic parts) that may require additional inspection time by Customs authorities.
All international orders are subject to taxes, duties, or customs fees of the recipient's country. Buyer is responsible for all fees incurred or charged by the delivering agency or country. Items returned due to refusal or after being unclaimed will remain the responsibility of the buyer and subject to return and restocking fees.
Ireland – Some addresses in Ireland that lack a physical street number/address cannot be shipped to since these prevent us from properly tracking a package. If you do not have a numbered street address please visit a local dealer to order our products through the Motorcycle Storehouse catalog. Europe/UK policies above apply.
Non-US orders will ship after a 4 day "cooling" and verification period.
Australia/NZ – Billing and shipping addresses must match in order to ship any package. Delivery times may vary greatly based on customs inspections and handoffs between various couriers. Brake pads and V-Ductors may not be shipped outside of the United States.
Note – recent changes in handling by Customs authorities in Australia have increased delivery times in some cases up to an additional 7-10 days. These delays are beyond our control and we are currently seeking distributors that can avoid these delays.
Non-US orders will ship after a 4 day "cooling" and verification period.
Japan – Billing and shipping addresses must match in order to ship any package. Delivery times may vary greatly based on customs inspections and handoffs between various couriers. Brake pads and V-Ductors may not be shipped outside of the United States.
APO/FPO shipping - NOTE: CHECK USPS TO SEE IF THEY ARE CURRENTLY DELIVERING TO THE COUNTRY OR LOCATION YOU ARE STATIONED.
APO/FPO shipments must be addressed to the same name as the buyer and payer. Orders where billing and shipping address do not match will be cancelled. Due to increased security concerns please allow for additional shipping time required for screening of packages.
CV Performance does not ship to the following countries or regions:
Central America, South America, Mexico, South Africa, nations within Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, Asia, Pacific islands other than US territories, Russia and eastern European countries, or other countries that are not an approved or considered a reliable trade partner with the United States. We reserve the right not to do business with any individual within a geographical area that may pose a risk to a successful transaction or delivery. Attempts to circumvent this policy using a forwarder or other means voids all responsibility or guarantee of proper delivery.
CV Performance is not responsible for any package once it leaves our shipping location or dock. Customer shall bear the responsibility for lost or misdirected packages if the address provided is inaccurate or changed. Undeliverable items are the responsibility of the buyer.
The seller does not guarantee shipping times nor make any guarantee or warranty on behalf of a shipper. Shipping times supplied by a carrier are their estimates only and subject to delay at their discretion.
By purchasing our products and making a selection of shipping method the customer agrees to all terms.