- Recommended for 2008 and up Touring Bikes with square backbone frames.
- Allows you to mount the Cool-Master cooling fans with additional stability.
- Mounts to frame to isolate Cool-Master system from engine vibration.
- May be combined with the Vibration Master for the ultimate in mounting options.
Purchase with the Cool-Master cooling system for only $78.99 - a $49 savings.
Only for use on Touring models with a square back bone frame.
1. Look at your Harley?s horn mounting bracket. If you see a rod bolted to the center of the horn bracket that connects to a bracket welded to your frame, the rod is in the way of the Frame Mount Kit, so the FMK will not fit your bike. In that case the Vibration Master is your best choice. Do not order the FMK if your bike has this stabilizer rod from the engine to the frame.
2. The Frame Mount Kit is engineered to fit Harleys with a square back bone frame section located directly under the tank. Using a flashlight, look at the frame that is directly above the horn, you should see a flat surface, that?s the bottom section of the square tube. If the back bone frame section is NOT square the Frame Mount Kit will not fit.
Once you have determined that your bike has that square tube section, and does not have the stabilizer rod, chances are very good that you can use the FMK. You just need to verify that there is no tie rod or other obstructions such as an ignition switch in that area. Here are the exceptions