Buell Blast Spark Plugs
NGK's IX Iridium Series Plugs were Designed Specifically for the Performance Enthusiast. The ideal plug for the Buell Blast 2001-2010.
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today's High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
Spark plugs sold each.
Note: NGK plugs are no longer factory gapped. DO NOT GAP IRIDIUM PLUGS WITH A COIN OR DISC STYLE GAP TOOL. Attempting to gap Iridium plugs with any tool that contacts the center electrode will damage the electrode and void any warranty. Use a gap tool such as those combined with feeler gauges which has a fork or slotted prong that allows you to gently bend the 'L' shaped ground electrode to the proper gap. Most Harley models require a gap of .038 - .040 for electronic ignitions. Be sure to check your factory service manual for exact gap requirements.