NGK's IX Iridium Series Plugs were Designed Specifically for the Performance Enthusiast. Ideal plug for Harley V-Rod and Buell models (see fitment below).
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today's High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
Spark plugs sold each.
Note: NGK plugs are no longer factory gapped. DO NOT GAP IRIDIUM PLUGS WITH A COIN OR DISC STYLE GAP TOOL. Attempting to gap Iridium plugs with any tool that contacts the center electrode will damage the electrode and void any warranty. Use a gap tool such as those combined with feeler gauges which has a fork or slotted prong that allows you to gently bend the 'L' shaped ground electrode to the proper gap. Most Harley models require a gap of .038 - .040 for electronic ignitions. Be sure to check your factory service manual.
|THUNDERBOLT TOURING S3T
|ULYSSES XB12X, XB12XP, XB12XT
|BUELL BLAST - Use DCPR9EIX
Note that appearance of all products are subject to change.
As a manufacturer and supplier we are unable to provide repair or service advice. Please consult a factory service manual or a qualified motorcycle technician when working on your motorcycle.