CVP's exclusive Premium Accelerator Pump Diaphragm replaces worn or cracked diaphragms on S&S Super E and G carburetors, along with Harley CV and Harley Keihin butterfly carburetors.
- Greater resistance to mild fuel additive exposure commonly found in pump gas in many states.
- Will outlast many standard diaphragms when Ethanol* enhanced fuel is used on an occasional basis.
- Improved fit on S&S Super E or G, Ultima R-1/R-2, or stock Harley carburetors.
Sold individually, diaphragm only.
Replaces p/n 11-2282 on S&S Super E/G carburetors, and Harley p/n 27361-76A found on 1988-2006 CV40, 81-89 Harley Keihin "butterfly" style carburetors.
* Never use fuel that contains 10% or higher Ethanol or alcohol additives in a carbureted motorcycle and do not store vehicle more than 30 days with ANY fuel containing any Ethanol. Prolonged use of 5-10% Ethanol enhanced fuels will greatly shorten the life of any diaphragm or seal. Avoid using fuel system cleaners such as Seafoam or intake cleaners unless replacing diaphragms/seals after use. Never use E75, E85, Flex-Fuel, or any fuel that contains greater than 10% Ethanol or other additives.
Not for use on S&S A or B, Keihin CVK, or other non-Harley model carburetors. Trade names used for reference only. S&S Super E and G are registered trademark(s) of S&S Cycle and CV Performance is not affiliated with S&S Cycle in any way.
- S&S Super E and Super G carburetor
- Ultima R1 and R2
- Harley CV carburetor (all models) 1989-2006
- Harley Keihin "butterfly" carburetor 1978-1989
Not guaranteed to fit aftermarket or knock off carburetors (i.e. STD brand, VTM)