5/16 Fuel line for use with high flow inlets and fuel valves.
- Made in the USA
- 5/16" I.D. x 9/16" O.D.
- Black neoprene line is reinforced with a high strength rayon mesh
- Resists fuel additives and pump gas with E10 Ethanol*
- Maximum PSI of 200 with a burst pressure of 450 PSI
- Use with CVP Fuel Inlet or other brass/steel type inlet elbows**
- Length provided to fit all Harley carbureted models
Ideal for high volume carburetors such as Mikuni®, S&S® Super E/G, or when upgrading your CV carburetor with a Fuel Max Inlet Elbow or High Flow Fuel Valve.
*Resists fuel containing no more than 10% Ethanol.
**Note: use care when fitting new fuel line to a stock carburetor where original fuel elbows are used. Original plastic style elbows and other two-piece fuel inlets may crack or leak if incorrectly tightened or during removal and installation. Stock plastic and OE fuel inlets typically use smaller more restrictive 1/4" hose. Not responsible for damage if used with smaller OE or plastic inlets. Always use new worm drive hose clamps and never reuse factory crimp clamps when replacing fuel lines. As with any repair, consult a factory service manual or skilled technician.