Customer has agreed to all terms before purchase.
Some brief notes about our order process and shipping policy:
- CVP makes every attempt to get items to you as quickly as humanly possible. Orders selecting Priority Shipping will be prepared on a priority basis while Free or Standard shipped orders will be prepared within 2 business days.
- Orders are processed within 2 business days, Monday through Friday only during normal business hours but are subject to delay during peak ordering times. We are unable to ship weekends or holidays when shippers are closed.
- Shipping time estimates begin after we have processed and shipped your order.
- Login to the account you registered at checkout to see order and shipping status.
- We offer Free Shipping on orders over $25 for new retail customers. Orders under $25 are subject to a minimum shipping fee. Excludes Brake Pads or overweight items are subject to a handling fee.
- Free shipping is at our expense and therefore we ship orders using economical ground methods, typically USPS Parcel mail or First Class package rate. Delivery times can vary from 4-10+ business days Monday thru Friday after we ship. The U.S. postal service does not guarantee delivery time or true end-to-end tracking. While ground shipping is economical, delivery time may exceed their estimated delivery time. We do not recommend the standard/free shipping option when delivery time is critical.
USPS regular Parcel Mail (free methods) and UPS Ground can be SLOW.
- Priority Mail should be selected for any order requiring time sensitive delivery and accurate tracking. UPS 2nd Day is also available at an additional charge.
- All shipments are at the mercy of the U.S. Postal Service (or UPS). Shipping time can be impacted by holidays, severe weather, rural delivery routes, a lazy postal worker, or other conditions beyond our control.
- It bears repeating, SELECT PRIORITY MAIL when delivery time is critical.
- Items charged a shipping charge (oversized, less than minimum, selected by customer) are shipped by standard ground methods or at the shippers discretion. This is not an expedited method and is not faster than the Free shipping method.
- Tracking is available by logging in with the account (email and password) used when purchasing, and viewing the order status. Tracking is not available to those checking out as a "Guest".
- USPS does NOT guarantee shipping times, regardless of shipping method.
- Upon delivery confirmation declared by USPS, all packages are the responsibility of the buyer. If a package should become stolen or incorrectly routed after delivery confirmation, please contact your local post office or carrier.
- See notes about Canadian purchases or European purchases.
- For questions regarding orders or shipping that have exceeded the shipping times listed here please use our contact form.
- We are unable to provide shipping status by phone or via our dealer support line so that we may continue to provide value pricing to both customers and dealers.
- Customer shall bear full responsibility and cost for lost or misdirected packages if the address provided is inaccurate or changed. CVP is unable to refund shipping charges for returned or undeliverable items.
- Customer is responsible for all items delivered to a residence or business by USPS. CV Performance is not responsible for lost or stolen items after USPS has scanned a package as "delivered". All shipments are FOB Origin.
All orders are shipped FOB shipping point (FOB Origin) and the responsibility of the buyer once shipped. Our primary shipping service is USPS Parcel Select or USPS Priority Mail (when selected) for all U.S. shipments however, UPS is offered for those with limited US Mail delivery for an additional fee. If selecting "Free Shipping" your order will ship by USPS (ground) only or other means at our discretion. All orders are processed and shipped Monday thru Friday during normal hours regardless of shipping method. We do not ship or have a pick up on weekends or holidays.
Free Shipping. Parcel Select or First Class packages may take 4-10+ business days (M-F) or more AFTER we have shipped your order, depending on distance and location. This is an estimate and NOT a guarantee since the postal service will not guarantee a specific delivery time for any shipment. All packages shipped USPS are picked up on a daily basis M-F excluding holidays and weekends. While the USPS lists the shipping information on their website as "tracking" they may not update their information for 24 hours or until after delivery. We include delivery confirmation on our orders at our cost to verify final delivery of your item to the address you provide. CVP is not responsible for delayed delivery or USPS errors under any circumstance.
It cannot be emphasized enough, USPS Parcel, First-Class Mail, and UPS Ground is SLOW. USPS will not guarantee a delivery time regardless of shipping method. Please consider this when selecting your shipping method.
Priority Mail is the preferred shipping method for customers requiring timely delivery and online tracking, and has shown to be the most reliable. Priority Mail packages typically take 2-4 business days (M-F) to deliver after we have processed the order, and may vary depending upon weekends, holidays or rural delivery routes in your area where applicable. Orders placed after hours will be processed for pick up the next business day Monday through Friday.
Processing time is based on "business" days, Monday through Friday during normal business hours. For example, if you place an order on Saturday or Sunday, it is impossible for us to ship the order until the shippers reopen on Monday or the next business week day. The same applies to orders received after normal business hours. Example: an order placed after 3:00 pm (Pacific time) Friday will be processed the following Monday when we reopen.
Delivery Time is dependent on several factors:
- Processing time. We do our best to process orders as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted. Processing time during the spring and summer riding seasons may be impacted by higher than normal order volume but we do our best to get your order filled as fast as possible.
- The method of delivery – as mentioned above our Free shipping option uses the economical USPS ground mail method of delivery. These orders are picked up by our postal carrier each day around 4:00 pm pacific time. Priority Mail shipped packages are processed in an expedited manner and go out 1-2 days after the order is received. All orders ship from California and may take extra time reaching east coast or rural destinations. Delivery outside the continental US including Puerto Rico, Alaska, and APO/FPO will take additional time on the part of the postal service.
- Circumstances beyond our control. This would include severe weather, natural disaster, errors or delays with the postal service routing, careless postal handling by the shipper, and other conditions occurring after an order is shipped. CVP is not responsible for delayed delivery by USPS or UPS and makes no guarantees on behalf of a carrier.
UPS 2nd Day Air - same as Priority Mail but may incur additional delays since this excludes Saturday delivery.
Free Shipping Offers
Orders over $25 qualify for Free Shipping* at our expense, which will be shipped by standard ground mail. Offer excludes Dealer Multipacks or bulk items. Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments only and only apply to orders placed online. Free shipping cannot be applied to brake pads however they will be shipped by Priority Mail and not charged an additional handling fee.
*NOTE: Free Shipping is NOT Fast Shipping.
The expectation with this method of shipping is that the order will be packaged by us within 2-3 business day M-F during normal hours after the order is placed, and then the postal service will pick up the package from us and begin the deliver process by ground shipping. Once USPS has your package delivery can take 3-10+ business days depending on distance, excluding weekends and holidays. USPS will NOT guarantee a delivery time or date. Please consider Priority Mail if you need an order delivered in a reasonable amount of time.
If for any reason there is an error with an order, CV Performance will ship out a replacement at our own discretion using the identical shipping method used for the original order. We do our best to ensure order accuracy however if an error should occur we will attempt to remedy the error within reason. Special handling or shipping services are excluded. Order errors are not eligible for refund, recharge, discounts, or any other service exceeding the original cost of the product.
Orders should only be shipped UPS Ground if USPS does not provide normal delivery to your location. UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. UPS Ground is a slower shipping method and packages are transported by truck only. This may add significant shipping time to customers in the Eastern US since all orders ship from California.
International Orders and Shipping
Non-US orders will ship after a 3-4 day "cooling" and verification period.
Due to recent drastic increases in shipping charges imposed by USPS, Canada Post, and other global carriers, our shipping charges have been adjusted effective immediately.
All orders placed from outside of the U.S. MUST be made through Paypal, no exceptions. We do not accept orders placed from other countries and shipped to secondary US addresses without assessing a delivery fee with signature confirmation. We do not ship to PO Boxes or forwarding companies that do not provide signature/delivery confirmation. If shipping to a freight forwarding company, a Paypal invoice will be sent to cover signature confirmation fees prior to the item being shipped.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and include both the cost of shipping, international bank process fees, and special processing on our part. Special delivery fees (signature from secondary ship-to address) is extra. Shipping charges are subject to change. We do not ship by regular mail since this does not conform with customs or supply a shipping confirmation required by credit card processors. Orders are not accepted using a foreign billing address and shipped to a U.S. address to avoid customs or shipping charges. Orders received where the billing and shipping address do not match will be held until verification can be made through the bank processor and may require an additional delivery fee. International orders will ship within 2-3 business days of funds clearing our bank (*after received from Paypal). Attempts to circumvent these policies will result in a cancellation of the order and our right to retain any loss of bank fees. We reserve the right tocancel or deny orders based on our experience shipping to various countries. Also we do not accept orders using international forwarding services. Use of a forwarding service without our knowledge voids our responsibility for accurate delivery and will be at your own risk.
Canada – Packages are sent by Priority Mail and are subject to delays with US/Canadian Customs processing. Non-US orders will ship after a 3 day "cooling" and verification period. Delivery times vary from 7-19 business days after processing* not counting weekends or US holidays, but are subject to delays with customs inspection. International orders will be packed for shipping within 2-3 business days after funds clear (*after received from Paypal). Orders outside of the U.S. cannot be shipped to a PO Box regardless of location. Special signature delivery fees will be applied when necessary. We do not accept orders using a Canadian billing address and shipped to a U.S. address to avoid customs or shipping charges without charging a signature confirmation fee described below.
Under special circumstances a secondary shipping address in the US will be accepted however a signature is required and an extra delivery fee will be charged prior to shipping. Orders will not be shipped until the signature delivery fee has been received.
NO PO BOXES OR UNVERIFIED FORWARDING SERVICES. Orders received where the billing and shipping address do not match will be held until verification can be made through the bank processor. Attempts to circumvent these policies will result in a cancellation of the order and our right to retain any loss of bank fees. We are not the postal service and take no responsibility for any delays on their part. Customer is responsible for all fees including Customs, import fees, duties, and taxes.
Non-US orders will ship after a 4 day "cooling" and verification period.
Brake pads and V-Ductors may NOT be shipped outside of the United States. Attempts to add these items to any non-US order will result in the item being deleted and order adjusted.
UK/Europe – CVP highly recommends ordering our products through a dealer who sells from the Motorcycle Storehouse catalog. Motorcycle Storehouse is our official distributor in Europe and their catalog can be found on the counters of most reputable dealers and service shops. Please support your local shop found on MCS's shop locator.
Orders placed through CV Performance and shipping to Europe/UK may be subject to a verification hold period of no less than 4 days. This has become necessary to prevent fraud. Those who wish to avoid the wait period are encouraged to order through Motorcycle Storehouse.
Those wishing to order directly from CV Performance may do so with the understanding that delivery times may vary greatly based on customs inspections and handoffs between various couriers. Delivery to European countries is slow due to the nature of the contents shipped (metalic parts) that may require additional inspection time by Customs authorities. Brake pads and V-Ductors may not be shipped outside of the United States.
Ireland – Some addresses in Ireland that lack a physical street number/address cannot be shipped to since these prevent us from properly tracking a package. If you do not have a numbered street address please visit a local dealer to order our products through the Motorcycle Storehouse catalog. Europe/UK policies above apply.
Non-US orders will ship after a 4 day "cooling" and verification period.
Australia/NZ – Billing and shipping addresses must match in order to ship any package. Delivery times may vary greatly based on customs inspections and handoffs between various couriers. Brake pads and V-Ductors may not be shipped outside of the United States.
Note – recent changes in handling by Customs authorities in Australia have increased delivery times in some cases up to an additional 7-10 days. These delays are beyond our control and we are currently seeking distributors that can avoid these delays.
Non-US orders will ship after a 4 day "cooling" and verification period.
Japan – Billing and shipping addresses must match in order to ship any package. Delivery times may vary greatly based on customs inspections and handoffs between various couriers. Brake pads and V-Ductors may not be shipped outside of the United States.
APO/FPO shipments must be addressed to the same name as the buyer and payer. Orders where billing and shipping address do not match will be cancelled. Due to increased security concerns please allow for additional shipping time required for screening of packages.
CV Performance does not ship to the following countries or regions:
Mexico, Central America, South America, South Africa, nations within Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, Asia, Pacific islands other than US territories, Russia and eastern European countries, or other countries that are not an approved or considered a reliable trade partner with the United States. We reserve the right not to do business with any individual within a geographical area that may pose a risk to a successful transaction or delivery. Attempts to circumvent this policy using a forwarder or other means voids all responsibility of proper delivery.
CV Performance is not responsible for any package once it leaves our shipping location or dock. Customer shall bear the responsibility for lost or misdirected packages if the address provided is inaccurate or changed. Undeliverable items are the responsibility of the buyer.
The seller does not guarantee shipping times nor make any guarantee or warranty on behalf of a shipper. Shipping times supplied by a carrier are their estimates only.